What is the Akashic Records?
The Akashic Records stem from the Sanskrit word “akasha” which means “space”/”ether”. The Akashic Records are the “hidden library” in space, a secret hall of records which can be revealed by diving into the subconscious mind in deep state of meditation. The Akash is what we also commonly refer to as the ‘Book of Life’ and they contain all of the information from the past, present and future of your souls journey.
What can the Akash help with?
- Your life purpose/direction
- Any ‘why’ questions you may have.
- To uncover and heal blockages on your life’s path.
- Connecting to past lives.
- Aid in decision making and direction.
- Deep soul healing and transformation.
In essence you can ask the akash anything that you like and receive an answer.
How are the Akashic Records Read?
The Akashic Records are actually something anyone has the ability to read. As a child I would see myself going to a ‘grand library’ and later as an adult I realised I was accessing the Akashic Records.
Once I access your Akash I begin to ask the questions one by one in the order of importance that we have agreed upon. Typically I channel the Akashic as messages as symbolism from nature and animals and let the story unfold for me. Once the message has been channelled I will then detail what this message is actually saying in terms of your life and what it actually means. All sessions are recorded for you to listen to at a later date (including the channelling) and I do encourage you to also do your own research surrounding the symbolism so that you can draw a deeper message for yourself.
What type of questions can be asked?
The type of questions we ask and how we ask them can greatly affect the Akashic Reading. As a general rule of thumb we don’t ask yes/no questions and we try and keep them as open as possible so that we can draw as much information as possible. Examples of ‘good questions’ for the Akash are:
- What is my life’s purpose?
- Am I on the right spiritual path? If not, how can I get on the aligned path?
- What past life blockages are affecting this life?
- Why is this person in my life?
- What can I understand/release about a certain situation?
- What is the dynamic of my relationship with this person?
- How can I heal this trauma?
- What do I need to let go of?
- What is holding me back in my business?